28 março 2007

glad...


... that rest days are ahead. I could use a month.
In the meantime, the best ost to survive...





Nouvelle Vague – Ever fallen in love (with someone you shoudn’t fall in love with LOL)
· Nouvelle Vague – Dance with me (Won’t you /Dance with me/In my world/Of fantasy)
· Nouvelle Vague – Don’t Go
· The Magic Numbers – Love’s a Game (Pop, pop, pop, top)
· Kings of Leon – On call (no best of das músicas deste ano, sem dúvida)
· J. P. Simões – Inquietação (a letra que podia ter sido eu a escrever,…)
· Air – All I need (goes well with the spring)
· Amelia OST
· dEUS – Disappointed in the sun (M&P, velhas amigas e sempre um novo café à espera)
· Primal Scream – Damaged (cause i feel like being 18 again)
· Rodrigo Leão – Pásion
· Ivy – Edge of the ocean (Before the sunset ost)
· Julie Delpy – A waltz for the night (idem)

0 feedbacks: